The ever-so-slight chill in the air is getting us over here at IWL excited about the semester ahead! Plans are underway for a number of events, and as always, we invite you to contact us with any suggestions or questions. Here is what is on our calendar thus far:
- Wed., Sept. 7: Student Lean In Circle* (what are Lean In Circles?)
- Wed., Sept. 7: IWL Student Advisory Panel applications due (for classes of 2017-2019)
- Mon., Sept. 19: Dinner for First-Year Females (class of 2020)
- Tues., Sept. 20: Conversation Project dinner
- Wed., Sept. 22: IWL Student Advisory Panel applications due (for class of 2020)
- Tues., Oct. 4: Guest speaker, MA State Auditor Suzanne Bump
- Wed., Oct. 5: Student Lean In Circle
- Tues., Oct. 11: Speed Networking Party
- Tues., Oct. 19: Conversation Project dinner
- Wed., Oct. 26: College Connection program, tie-in with Bartlett H.S.
- Wed., Nov. 2: Student Lean In Circle
- Wed., Nov. 9: Film, He Named Me Malala (Cultural/Fischer tie-in; no registration needed)
- Mon., Nov. 14: Conversation Project dinner
- Wed., Dec. 7: Student Lean In Circle
- Thurs., Dec. 8: MA Conference for Women (Boston)
Most events are open to all students, but registration may be required. Students should check their email and Twitter throughout the semester for specific details and invitations. With any questions, please stop by the IWL in the Academic Building, Suite 206 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Here’s to a great semester!
*Lean In Circles are designed for female students only.